Have Nasal Polyps and Looking For The Right South Florida ENT Doctor to Help You Treat Them?
Nasal polyp treatment options:
- Quick and minimally invasive removal of nasal polyps
- Awake or asleep!
- No packing required
- Non-Surgical options available
- Serving South Florida since 1987
Why Choose Dr. Nachlas
- Yale and Johns Hopkins trained sinus surgeon
- Over 30 years of experience
- One of the first two American trained minimally invasive sinus surgeons in the country (Johns Hopkins, 1985)
- First US surgeon to perform in-office computer guided balloon sinuplasty (Nose and Sinus Institute of Boca Raton, 2014)
- First US surgeon to perform in office computer guided balloon sinuplasty with the minimally invasive removal of polyps (Nose and Sinus Institute of Boca Raton, 2014)
- Named one of America’s Top Doctors by Castle Connolly
- Named by US News and World Report one of America’s top Surgeons
- Double board certified surgeon in otolaryngology and facial plastic surgery
- President, Network of Florida Otolaryngologists
- Past President, FL Society of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Conveniently located in Boca Raton
Balloon Sinuplasty Reviews:
To find out more about Nasal Polyp treatments or to explore your options to resolve your sinus or nasal issues complete the form on this page or call Sandy Friedman, Director of Patient Relations, at (561) 939-0909.