BALLOON SINUPLASTY and MINIMALLY-INVASIVE TREATMENT OF CHRONIC SINUSITIS
Why Nathan E. Nachlas, M.D.? Why might his innovative and leading-edge, minimally-invasive nose and sinus procedures be right for you?
With over 30 years at the forefront of innovation in care of the nose and sinuses, Dr. Nathan Nachlas and his Boca Raton practice hold several distinctions:
- One of the original three surgeons in the United States to perform MINIMALLY-INVASIVE SINUS SURGERY (Johns Hopkins, 1985)
- Instructor for the first American course on ENDOSCOPIC SINUS SURGERY (Johns Hopkins, 1985). This course introduced surgeons from around the world to minimally-invasive sinus surgery.
- One of three sites in the United States to do the original FDA work on COMPUTER-ASSISTED ENDOSCOPIC SINUS SURGERY (Boca Raton, 1992). This procedure added computer guidance to minimally-invasive procedures used to treat sinus disease. This is now the standard of care throughout the country for this type of procedure.
- The first surgeon in the United States to perform IN-OFFICE, COMPUTER-GUIDED BALLOON SINUPLASTY (Boca Raton, 2014). This procedure involves utilizing computer guidance to thread a balloon into the affected sinus, dilating it, deflating it, and then removing it. The result is a sinus that “breathes better”.
- The first surgeon in the United States to perform IN-OFFICE, COMPUTER-GUIDED BALLOON SINUPLASTY WITH MINIMALLY-INVASIVE REMOVAL OF NASAL POLYPS (Boca Raton, 2014). In addition to performing balloon sinuplasty, now we can also manage removal of bothersome nasal and sinus polyps with a quick, minimal-recovery, in-office procedure.
- Phi Beta Kappa, Summa Cum Laude graduate of Yale University
- Master’s degree in molecular biophysics from Yale University
- AOA graduate from University of Chicago School of Medicine
- Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Former chief resident and assistant chief of service, Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship, Beverly Hills, California
You will breathe better, feel better, and enjoy life more. For three decades, we have been caring for sinus sufferers. Get your life back.
Contact us to find out how these minimal or no-downtime procedures can help change your life!
To learn more, call our director of patient relations, Sandy Friedman, at (561) 939-0909, or complete the form to the right. We look forward to taking care of you.